Sunday, June 01, 2008

Movie Madness

Gah, I hate it when I have a Netflix movie that's sat there, unwatched, for like 2 months. You finally psych yourself up to see it, you go to watch it, and it turns out to not be the movie you actually thought it was, but the movie before that one. Happened to me last week.

I wanted to see a movie called 30 days of night. Some vampire/horror flick. With the kids, we don't make much time for movie watching, which is why it's sat there for a few months now. I told everybody at work about it, and they all said I should watch it, great movie, you'll love it. So I got excited to see it. Waited another two weeks, finally went to grab it. It was Repo Man. That movie kinda sucks.

I'm not successful at movie watching. Almost an abject failure really.

No comments: