Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A few things you might not know about me...

Got this from Wayne. I usually don't respond, which is embarrassing since there is usually one that says, "I think Mark will respond to this". It's not that I don't want to, I usually just forget about it. So if you thought I was going to respond to one of these and I never did, sorry to make you a liar.

This one is a bit different from others we’ve seen go around. Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Dairy Queen
2. Dairy Queen (It went out of business after I worked there the first time. I re-applied under the new ownership) (It wasn't my fault)
3. Loaded trucks for RPS, a UPS clone. Only lasted one night.
4. Archaelogist (seriously)

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:

1. Bottlerocket
2. Spinal Tap
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Aliens

Four places I have lived:

1. Aachen, Germany
2. Belmont, Mass
3. Seattle, WA
4. St. Louis, MO

Four T. V. Shows that I watch:

1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. Judge Judy
4. Entourage

Four places I have been:

1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Vancouver, BC
3. New York City, NY
4. Tijuana, Mexico

People who e-mail me

1. Mom
2. Gary
3. Stephanie
4. Brett

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Fajitas
2. Beef Stroganoff
3. Chicken Parmesan
4. Hot Tamales (candy)

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Seattle
2. Cannon Beach
3. Camping
4. In a time machine

Four friends I think will respond:

1. Um...
2.
3.
4.

Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Summer finally starting in Portland
2. Family trip to Michigan this summer
3. Hopefully going camping with my family this fall
4. New television (hopefully soon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are officially my favorite Son-in-Law...Michigan made your top four list and Michigan gets to be on very few lists lately (well, good lists, anyhow) We ARE so looking forward to your visit as well!