Friday, April 18, 2008

One might think...

One might think that I often have periods of amnesia...where I forget that I have this blog to write on. One would be wrong. Blogging is like drinking...the times I most want to drink are when I'm somewhere I don't want to be. Usually this is work. And it's usually about 2 pm.

By the time I get home at night, and feed the kids, and bathe them, and put pajamas on and get them to bed, I've either a. forgotten about what I was so worked up about earlier that I just HAD to write about, or b. (sorry, I just forgot what b. was going to be).

Anyway, for those of you that still drop by occasionally to see if I've updated this...

Go away!

For those still left after that...

Have hope. One day I'll remember to write more. Probably at the same time that I start drinking at 2 in the afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(cracks the whip)

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting. ms

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should get together, and start at 9:00, why wait for 2, and waste five good hours...
-G-