Sunday, January 13, 2008

Politics and Shopping

Been watching the POTUS race a little more lately. Still liking Obama, still disliking most everyone else.

Hillary seems too mean, too cold and calculating. She really needs to chill a little. It's a fine line between being a powerful woman and being a hoity toity bitch. Ask my mother.

All I really, really care about is not having another republican in the White House. I think it's nice to mix it up and switch the parties around every now and again. I've just had it with this whole cloud of whatever it is that's been hanging over our heads for years. I don't think someone like Romney is going to change that, despite saying that he's the 'candidate of change'. Or who isn't saying that these days?


On an entirely unrelated note, what's up with bad customer service everywhere I go? I'm sure it's because I work at a retail store that values good customer service above just about everything else, but I'm appalled at the bad habits that I continually run across, especially at national chains that have plenty of money and power to make it otherwise.

No comments: