Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Night Live

We watched Borat tonight on dvd. A bit of a letdown since it has been built up so much. Not that it wasn't funny, but I'm not sure why People gave it 4 out of 4 stars. They never give anything 4 stars. I give it 6/10, it definitely had its moments.

After it was over we realized how sad we are. We were watching the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, on a Saturday night, with the kids in bed. And actually somewhat enjoying it.

Lexi's been listening to music lately and dancing around her bedroom. We put a cd player in there so she could listen to the cd's that her Uncle Jeff got her. She especially likes the Sippy Cups and Apples in Stereo. I like them too, and you can usually find me dancing away in there with her. She likes to shake her booty, though her normal dancing style is running around in a circle bobbing her head.

The other night was a classic night. Mandy blames it on me giving Lexi some Coke. That was about 4 pm and she probably had about 4 ounces of it, so I'm not sure it was my fault, but Lexi wouldn't go to bed all night. She probably conked out about 2 am finally. But at 1 am I was jolted awake to music playing. I thought it was my alarm and that morning had finally come, but then realized it was coming from Lexi's room. She had turned the stereo all the way up then hit Play. When I got to her room she was lying on her bed with her hands over her head, partly because of the volume, and partly, I'm sure, in preparation for the yelling she knew I was going to be doing. The next day she kept saying, "Music loud...daddy mad".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time we come over, we wanna see her head bobbing dance.
Asa