Friday, February 13, 2009

20 years on

Last time I was home to see the parents I bought this cd second hand after not listening to the cassette for at least a good 15 years or so. I was somewhat amazed to see how well it held up and how much I still loved it. I say still, though I remember hating it when it first came out. It was the exact opposite of what everybody was expecting as a follow up to the debut album, License to Ill.

10 out of 10.


the best in mens clothing
visit paulsboutique.beastieboys.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing album. It really does still sound fresh. I went thru a stretch a couple years ago where I had it on constantly, and then Eric started playing it at work all the time too. I find I like it better than some of their later discs where they screw around with distorted vocals and wank on instruments too much for my taste.