Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Outlook on Life

I've finally figured it all out...

If you find everybody to be stupid then pretty soon you'll drown yourself in a sea of stupidity. If you avoid every retail store where you had bad service, then you'll never have any places to shop again. So I'm hereby granting a pardon to everybody on 'my list'. A one time pardon, you hear me, assholes!

In extreme cases I might still hold a grudge, but I'm going to try to keep it to two days for people, one month for retail establishments.

I'm even giving up my boycott of Best Buy.

A clean slate, let's start afresh and get over the little details of the crapweasels that annoy us day in and day out.

Tell you what though, I'm not forgiving CEOs. Screw those guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now is my life boring or what? I wait for your posts, and actually think they are hilarious. Miss you and can't wait for you to come home. Send pictures. Love ms

Anonymous said...

geez, I hope I'm never on your list...
-G-

M. Smith said...

My list is named after you!