Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ow, My Balls!



So there's this Japanese game show called Ninja Warrior that Mandy and I have been into a bit the past few weeks. In one segment, the contestants have to straddle a giant log and roll down a track while astride this log. One day we were watching it and I might've said something along the lines of, "Ow, my balls!".

A couple days later I flipped across the show again, and Lexi exclaimed, "Ow, my balls!". I think she thinks it's the name of the show. Though she kind of seems to know what it means because at daycare she kept spreading her doll's legs apart and slamming it to the floor and yelling, "Ow, my balls!".

We're really going to have to start watching our language one of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing she doesn't know you don't have any :-P