Saturday, January 20, 2007

Just me & my babies

Just me and the kids home today by ourselves. It's the second time we've done it, though Mandy did it for two months before going back to work. It's an incredible test of patience to be home with a 2 year old and a 2 month old, but it can be really funny too. Lexi's at an age where she's repeating a lot of what you say to her, sometimes this is not a good thing. And Noah at two months is starting to smile a lot and you can make him laugh by making funny faces.

Once we get rid of the crying fits and smelly diapers we'll be home free. I can't wait to retire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So he laughs just by seeing your funny face? :-)

M. Smith said...

I say 'wayne, wayne, wayne' over and over again. j/k

Yeah, I guess I'm goofy lookin'.