Saturday, December 09, 2006

Carmudgeonly, Me?

I'm a people person. In that I dislike people in general. It's nothing new, I've been working on it for well over 10 years now. I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt that when i was in my late teens-early twenties I wasn't as bitter as I am now. It's been so long now that the years all roll into one.

Oh sure, there are people that I like just fine, some that I even enjoy being around. And while having a wife and two relatively new children has helped me to see some of the good that life has to offer, I still see humanity in general as a bunch of fucktards in need of a good dressing-down.

So with that said, welcome to my new space on the internet,

Mark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
I enjoyed reading your blog when you did it shortly before. I look forward to reading this one.

Unknown said...

Mark, I just found your blog. This has got to be one of the greatest opening posts in the history of blogging.