Wednesday, November 05, 2008

No hunting pics yet

I know you're all waiting for the photos of the deer head hanging from the front of my Mini Cooper, but they're not online yet. Gimme a little more time.

Noah's favorite words right now: boobies and dammit

I used to think it was funny. Until he said it about five times in a row while picking them up at daycare. I tried telling everyone he was speaking German. Damit is a real word auf Deutsch, but I don't think anyone was having it.

I can't type much, Lexi's having her friend Tia over for a sleepover and I have a headache that grows by the minute.

By the way, a hearty thank you to the country for voting for change. Thank you for not screwing it up. Too bad California had to go and try to ruin a good thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I am truly sorry about the Mormon factor in the whole California homophobia machine. Christine won the Governorship in Washington. Woot! I was thinking of moving. We loved you being with us. It was a real treat for all. Mom, Elayne and Gary Lee were especially pleased at the time they got to spend with you. By the way, I went out to get a coke and discovered it was caffeine free. Yuk! No wonder you didn't drink it. Sorry. mom

Anonymous said...

OMG! you killed Bambi's mom!! you Bastard!

Anonymous said...

That was a great four days. We'll have to do it again...
-G-